Connection to Ring servers

Is this a Ring problem or my system?
My Live View consistently has problems connecting to the Ring servers and shows no camera image - just a spinning ring for 5 to 10 seconds, then asks if I want to retry. This happens many times, sometimes connecting eventually and sometimes not. Also many times a doorbell activation has failed to alert any device indoors, so I miss the caller.
WiFi strength, speed and quality is excellent, but it appears to be a Ring server connection issue. Can I fix this?

Hi @DavMo. Live View issues are often related to network variables. This could be from a poor RSSI, interference or weak cell reception/wifi. Check out this Community post about troubleshooting Live View. This post here also has good information on RSSI and how it affects your Ring Devices. I hope this helps!

I have similiar issue when viewing the live.
but most frustrating is when I get a notice, and when trying to view the recordings, it takes several minutes for it to download. both from home & work network.
Please update your server to meeet the demands that is presented.
Perhaps work with YouTube, as they deal alot with a high volume of video downloads.
I shouldn’t need to wait a few minutes for security videos.
It’s imparative for a security company to have high performance server setup to meet the demands.
How would you feel having to wait 30 minutes for an ambulance to show up?

No, this is not a WiFi issue.
i"m connected hardwired at work and it’s still take a few minutes to download.
we have fiber connectivity here at the office.
YouTube has no issues when downloading videos.