I reset my alarm base station. All of my devices (key pad, window sensors, motion sensors) were dropped. I can’t get any of them to reconnect.
Hi @Fervin1120! Depending on what method was used for resetting the Base Station and it’s current status, your Base Station might need to go through a setup in the Ring app again. If your Base Station is online and communicating, but your other sensors are not adding, I recommend removing all of your other Alarm sensors and re-adding them.
To remove a sensor, please try the following in the Ring app:
- In the Ring app, tap Menu , then tap Devices , then tap Alarm Base Station , then tap the sensor you wish to remove.
- Tap the Gear icon on the top right corner, then tap Remove , then on the next screen tap **Remove ** again.
- Remove the cover from the device and remove the battery from the device.
- Wait a few seconds and then reinsert the battery.
- The app will let you know the device was removed. You can remove the battery from the sensor until ready to use again.
Check out this help center article for more steps on troubleshooting your sensors. I hope this helps!