Connecting Ring doorbell 2 to existing doorbell in India

We have tried installing Ring Doorbell 2 in India and the connection was successful. But when I have tried to connect existing doorbell (230 VAC) wires to Ring doorbell 2, there was a direct connection and my existing doorbell started ringing automatically.
Is there a solution for such kind of problem??
Do I have to use and step down transformer to support both my Ring doorbell 2 and existing doorbell? If so, where can I purchase it?

Hi @murthyivsn. This Help Center article here will cover how to install your Ring Video Doorbell Generation 2. This article states the the Doorbell requires “8-24 VAC, 40VA max, 50/60Hz.” If you are unsure of what else may be required, I would contact a licensed electrician or call our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps.