Connecting 2 Alarms

Hi I have a quick question,
I am so happy with my alarm I want to put one into my parents house, my question is will be able to get notifications from both alarms through the app and how will the app handle both? Also is the Ring panic button is available in Europe? Last thing do you have any plans or might know of a personal fob that can be used as a panic button with the system.

Glad to hear you are enjoying Ring Alarm, @Mark_Duffy! These are all great questions. You can have up to 10 locations on one Ring account. One Base Station per location, of course. These can all be managed in your Ring app via the location drop down, which is a drop down menu with an arrow that will display your owned and shared locations. It will be located either at the top of your Ring app, depending on the page being viewed, or is also accessible via the Ring app menu. You can also control what notifications you’d like to receive from your parents system by being added as a Shared User.

At this time the Ring Panic Button is not available in Europe, however, there is a Panic Mode on your Keypad, in which you can have multiple of at one location. The steps for enabling Panic Mode can be found at the bottom of this help center article. I know that is much different than a fob or panic button, but keep your eyes on Ring.com and this Community for any updates on availability.

As we always value our neighbors’ feedback, feel free to add this request on our Feature Request Board. This way other neighbors can share their interest in one place, that we can organize and share with our teams here. I hope this helped! :slight_smile: