Connect Ring Floodlight Cam to Alexa Show

Hi

I am wondering if it is possible to connect a Ring Floodlight Cam to Alexa Show.

We currently have it set up for alerts on a normal echo dot- “Motion detected… etc”, but then we have to go onto our phone to look up the live stream of the camera

Is there any integration where we can ask an Amazon Show to show the camera stream from one of our floodlight cams?

Many thanks

You can have it automatically show the live stream by creating routines. Check out this post for very thorough instructions: Automatically display Ring Camera on Echo Show when motion detected - #7 by flyfish

1 Like

when i tried steps to automatically show on screen when motion is detected its says all my cameras not supported but yet i can tell alexa show me garage and front door then it pops upon echo 8 screen

Hey neighbors, currently the Alexa and Ring integration does not support automatic Live View when motion is detected. You can play around with the Routines in the Alexa app to see if you can set one up to have Live View display after motion is detected.