Ring App

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring app features, settings, and more.
M
Configúrate the Ring app differently for each family member?
shared-users
troubleshooting
notifications
Can the Ring app be configured differently for each family member? For example, if I’m away from home for a few days, can I configure my app so it won’t notify just me but still my family at home if someone rings the doorbell?

01-09-2023 05:26:49

Responses (2)

C
Hi @mregge. Both the Owner of a Ring device and any [Shared Users](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005235186-Controlling-Ring-Devices-With-Shared-Users-and-Guest-Users) can control Motion and Ring Alerts individually from within the Ring app. That toggle will control the alerts for that specific phone, and not for every other user's phone. It is important to note that Shared Users cannot adjust the Doorbell's settings outside of toggling off Motion and Ring Alerts. I hope this information helps answer your questions! :)

05-09-2023 05:59:09

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

05-10-2023 05:59:30

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User