Completely disappointed by Ring's Warranty and Customer Service

I had 2 Flood Light Cams (White) that stopped working. Back in December, I spoke with Customer Service and both cameras were under warranty. They immediately sent me two replacements but they sent them in the wrong color (Black). I then called customer service and they preceded to tell me that they did not have flood light cams in white in inventory. They told me to check back in two weeks. After two weeks, still no inventory. I assume white to be the most popular color but no inventory. All of January passed and mid February I called again. This time, customer service told me that my flood light cams were the older model and they would be sending me the Flood light Cam Plus (white) immediately. Ring had redeemed itself, so I thought. After telling me it would be about two weeks, I call back and now the customer service begins with the same, “out of inventory” speech and the Cams were never sent. After speaking with logistics, customer service tells me that they have the Cams and they will be sending it (this is March 16th), they even gave me a tracking number. After about a month, you guessed it, I call and they tell me that it was never sent because it is “out of inventory”. Now, I am back to square one. They will send it whenever it is in inventory.

The experience has left me with a sour taste of RING as a legit home security option for me and my family.

Hi @user81490. We’re sorry to hear about this experience! Please, send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter @Ring so we can make this right. Feel free to share the link to this page in your message. We’ll be able to look into this concern and make the necessary adjustments. Thank you.