Complaint on procedure

Good afternoon,
Friday I was able to log into the app and the web based version. For what ever reason it stopped working. I called customer support who advised I would not be able to login for 12 hours! She never told me why or what the problem was, but just advised she would “keep the ticket open”. This is completely unacceptable. She was unknowledgeable, and hard to understand. This honestly cannot be your solution when things go down. I find it incredibly odd that you all run a security company and then for whatever reason your customer can’t access their cameras. I want you to remember there are several choices out there for security, and your customer service sucks! We had problems with you all when we first started and now this. Not to mention you don’t even have a way to file this complaint properly.

Sorry to hear about this concern, neighbor. Based on your description of your interaction with our support team, it sounds like your concern was escalated to the appropriate teams for handling. If you would like to check on the status of your ticket, or make a complaint about the support experience, this is done best by calling in to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.