Clear notification button

Can you make a button that clears all the notification counts for each camera all at one time? You know, that little red dot with the number of alerts detected on the left hand side of each camera picture icon on the dashboard. Would save time versus having to click on each camera to make the red dot go away. Perfect for the evening before bed. Thank you

Hi @user20731. On the Dashboard part of your Ring app, you will have smaller shortcut tiles, and there is one that says History. When you tap it, it will bring together all of the history for your Cameras and Doorbells at your location for you to view. This will clear all of your Cameras and Doorbells of the small red dots with the number of events that have not been viewed. I hope this is similar to what you are looking for. If not, as we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

1 Like

That’s will work. Thank you for that! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. You rock!

When I use this if I have 50 notifications I still need to scroll past all the images before it’s cleared. Can you create a way where I can clear all or a set of notifications quickly with a touch of a button?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.