Christmas Chimes

Last yr I was able to choose from a few Christmas Chimes but just looked today & there isn’t anything available, except Turkey Gobble which I presume is for the Americans & Thanksgiving, anybody have any idea how to get them back or will they be added nearer the time? Checked the app/firmware & all is up to date
Thanks in advance

Hey @user28067. Holiday and seasonal Chime tones will be made available closer to that holiday or season. I don’t have an exact ETA or date the Christmas Chime tones will be live, so I recommend keeping an eye on your Ring app closer to the holiday. :slight_smile:

Is there a reason why all the holiday chimes aren’t available all year long? Maybe a screen that has the categories and you can tap into for additional chimes. Example: general, Easter, valentine, 4th of July, Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas/holiday, new years. If you click on one the chimes for that holiday come up. I know some people want to have the Christmas chimes earlier, same for the thanksgiving and others. I know some family members (although weird) have their Christmas trees up all year and would love to have the chimes all year. Don’t see a reason not to keep them as choices throughout the year.