Chime not ringing/connecting

I have a Gen 1 Video Doorbell Pro which is hardwired. I had a Gen 1 Chime, which did not ring when the doorbell was activated and went through various attempts to get it to reconnect. This included a full factory reset of the Chime which worked for a few days then fell away again. I contacted Ring directly and they went through some other checks, which again worked for a few day. I have since replace the Chime with a Gen 2. This connected for a few days then stopped working. I completed a reset, which worked for a few days. I have recently reset the Doorbell, which again works with Chime for a couple of days, then stops ringing.

What else can I do?
Has anyone else experienced this and what did you do?

Hi @user36883. Your concern may be related to this thread here. Our team is working on investigating and resolving concerns with ding alerts not working correctly, including when a Chime or Chime Pro is not playing an alert when someone rings the Doorbell. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can gather the necessary information to investigate this further.