Changing WiFi Network - need pin?

I needed to change the name of my Wifi network. As a result, I need to update the network on my Ring Doorbell. When I go into Device Health on the app to update the network, it asks me to scan the QR code on the back of the device to obtain a pin first. The doorbell is of course, installed on my house. Is there a way to update my network without having to uninstall this thing? It was a hassle getting the wires to get a good connection for the chime and I really do not want to spend an hour screwing around with it all over again.

Hi @Southpaw211. Do you have an option to set up without scanning? If not, do you have the originally packaging that the Doorbell came in? There should be a copy of the QR code on or inside the box that you can use. If you’re unable to get it set up, our support team should be able to take a deeper look and help. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: