Ring App

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring app features, settings, and more.
K
Changing notification sounds - no Ring sounds available
app-settings
android
troubleshooting

Last night, I tried to change the notification sounds for our two floodlight cams and our doorbell. I went to Apps > Ring > Notifications, selected Motion Alerts for any of the three devices, then Sounds, but there were no Ring notification sounds available to choose. I know they were there in the past, because I’d changed them 6 or so months ago.

I uninstalled the app, restarted my phone, reinstalled Ring from the Google Play store, and signed back in. Still no Ring notification sounds. I restarted my phone again after reinstalling. Still nothing. When I go to Apps > Ring > Notifications, and select Motion Alerts for any of our devices, there are no Ring-specific sounds available to choose. I tried tapping App provided sounds, but nothing happens.

Where the heck did all of the notification sounds go?

Google Pixel 7a / Android 14 / February update.

10-03-2024 07:23:56

Responses (1)

T

Hi @kevinponeill. You may find some helpful information here. If not, please follow up with our support team. You can also get in touch by sending a private message @Ring on Facebook or Twitter.

12-03-2024 05:05:15

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User