Changing language for Alarm E-mails

Hello,

I’m getting the e-mail notifications for my Ring Alarm mode changes and other actions, but they are currently written in Dutch. While I live in The Netherlands, I would like them to be written in English so I can read it. Where can I find the option to change this language? No luck on the app or website (or with the chat customer service).

Thanks!

I have the exact same issue - I live in Switzerland (official languages German, French, Italian, Romansch) and I speak English (preferred) or French.
I get all Emails in German… :frowning:

Thank you for this feedback, neighbors! The language used for your Alarm alerts is based on the location it is registered to. Changing the language is not a feature at this time.

Feel free to visit our Feature Request Board to vote on requests, or make a new request for this, if one does not exist. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I too need to change the language that is used in my Alarm alerts emails. I reside in Mexico but want to receive emails in English. Please help!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.