Changed my email act

I had to change my email account and password. I am not getting any cell phone notifications of video activity nor does it alert me of a door bell activation. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone and I can only connect my chime not my doorbell. It tell me the doorbell is still owned by the owner. I guess it thinks I am someone new? Help

Hi there, @MaryannQ! Whenever a device changes accounts, if it is not removed beforehand from the Ring app, the Ring device may require verification to change ownership. Check out our Change of Ownership article for steps on verifying, in order to complete the setup on your updated account. If the Doorbell will not setup after verifying ownership, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.