Change/Upgrade WiFi Router - need to reconnect everything?

Dear all, I’ll be switching from a older NETGEAR WiFi router to a newer WiFi6 TP-Link router. My current setup does not have any security option set (set to None, instead of WPA2-PSK [AES], or WPA-PSK [TKIP] + WPA2-PSK [AES], etc.). With the upgraded new Router, I would like to keep the original SSID and Password, but wish to change the Security Options from None to WPA2-PSK [AES]. Some questions here:

1. It seems that I have to notify my ISP (in my case, Comcast/Xfinity) about this change, as they would need to put in the MAC ADDRESS of my new router in their system, in order for the new router to work. Can anyone please confirm this?

2. Since I’m keep the original SSID and Password (and only change the Security Options on the router, from none-encrypted to encrypted - WPA2-PSK [AES]). Would this require me to “reconnect” all the Ring devices (especially for my outdoor Ring security camera)? My concern is that I would need a ladder to press the “button” on the outdoor Ring security camera, so if I could avoid doing that (press the physical button on the outdoor security camera), I would be all for it.

3. Our Ring outdoor security camera is the first gen one (purchased in year 2020 I think). Does the first gen Ring outdoor security floodlight camera support encrypted WiFi? Or do I still need to keep my WiFi with no encryption/security option set? Does the Ring outdoor security camera on the 2.4GHz or 5GHz band?

4. In my case, the TP-Link router (Archer AX11000) came with mobile App called Tether. I guess it would be better if I turn on the router and configure it with the Mobile App (Tether) first, before I actually connect the new router to my Cable Modem, right? For the Wireless Network SSID, should I set all three Wireless Network (2.4G, 5G-1, 5G-2) using the SAME SSID, or would it be better if I set them differently)?

5. Some people commented that for WPA-PSK [TKIP], it’s mainly for “older” devices that use older WiFi. Can someone please give me some example of these “older” wireless devices that only support WPA-PSK and NOT WPA2-PSK?

6. Any other recommendation/suggestions for those of you who went through the trouble to change/upgrade your WiFi router, with a existing Ring security system (we have Ring outdoor security camera, video doorbell, Ring range extender/chime pro, etc. the entire Ring eco system setup)…

Thanks again for your help!