Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
User Solution
Closed
Change plan over to different door bell
hardwired-video-doorbell
troubleshooting

I’ve recently moved house and the new property has a wired ring door bell that the previous owners left and I have since taken over ownership.
I took My ring door bell with me when I moved and is currently not in use, my yearly plan has just renewed as I forgot to cancel it over the Christmas period, the money has left my bank , can I transfer this plan to my wired door bell ?

01-01-2024 04:35:34

Responses (2)

J
User Solution

Hi @user73077. You cannot transfer your plan to another Ring device. You will have to cancel your plan and subscribe your Ring device that is in use to a new plan, which is done on Ring.com, after logging into your account. When you cancel the plan, you will be refunded for the time you have not used it. If you need further assistance regarding this, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

02-01-2024 06:17:44

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

01-02-2024 06:18:43

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User