Cellular Backup Not Working

Had the Ring alarm system installed a few months back and close to a month ago I noticed when our internet went out that the system did not fail over to cellular. Once WiFi was restored, I checked the network settings in the app and noticed no cellular settings were displayed. You can see my Reddit post here. I was able to get it back working by pulling the battery out of the base station to reset it. It worked for a while, then the same thing. It’s now happened again for the third time. Others on my Reddit post have experienced the same issue. What’s going on?

Hi @user15134. If you are having to reset your Base Station, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here. A member of our support team can take a closer look at your account and walk you through any applicable troubleshooting steps. Resetting the Base Station without guidance from our support team could result in you resetting all of your Alarm devices, which will cause them to drop off of your system. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.