Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
User Solution
Closed
Car Cam Shipping Update?
pre-purchase-question
troubleshooting
car-cam

I ordered the car cam in early Feb. 2023 and have yet to get it delivered. Is there any update on when the next batch will ship? At this point I think I will ask for a refund and move on to another dash cam, I don’t know why I haven’t already honestly.

14-12-2023 12:35:03

Responses (5)

T
User Solution

Hey Neighbors. We apologize for the delay in the shipment of the Ring Car Cam and we understand how inconvenient this is. Delays have persisted longer than expected, so we want to refund and cancel said orders. Within the next 7–10 business days, you should receive an email confirming that your order has been canceled. Thank you for your patience on this.

04-01-2024 08:18:34

J

Hi @user71162. As of right now, I do not have an exact date on when Car Cams will be available to start shipping on pending orders. If you would like to cancel your order and receive a refund, you may do so by contacting our support team. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

15-12-2023 05:45:40

S

So I guess, just like that our Car Cam orders are now cancelled? It’s pathetic that your company strings people along for, in some cases, up to a year, and then just cancels. Calling Customer Service is painful, most of the agents seem to hate their job either making them useless or absolutely miserable to talk to. We could have had something else 8 months ago if you had just been honest and said you weren’t going to produce these cameras any longer.

04-01-2024 08:11:04

C

what if we want our order to remain? or are they cancelling the product all together?

11-01-2024 07:03:58

C

Hi @Curtmo69. Since there are delays in the Car Cam’s availability, it is unlikely you can reverse the cancellation. However, it would be best to get in touch with our support team if you have specific questions about the status of your order.

12-01-2024 10:08:59

C

ok just would have been nice to have been given the option. so I could stay top of the que, unless they are just not going to be able to provide the camera at all?

15-01-2024 04:07:14

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

14-02-2024 04:08:14

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User