Can't view video history in the app!

For about 5 or 6 days now, I have been unable to view my motion clips in video history. I have literally exhausted every method to try and remedy this, but to no avail. The phone I am using the app on is a Google Pixel 5. My fiance has had zero issues and has an iPhone.

When I go to view my history, I am able to play 2 or 3 videos, then any other clip after that just gets stuck on “Loading…” Left it for 10 minutes once and nothing changed. I have uninstalled, restarted my phone and then reinstalled the app, reset and rebooted the device, reset the WiFi on the device, turned off Bluetooth on my phone and tried using just mobile service to connect, put phone on airplane mode and just use WiFi (5G and 2.4). Finally tried calling the help line and after about an hour they had me reset my phone’s network settings which erased all of my saved settings for every WiFi I’ve connected to. Thought it worked, but minutes after getting off of the call its back to being broken again.

I’m literally at a loss for words. I have no idea how to fix this and Ring doesn’t seem to know what the issue is either. I’ve been so frustrated I’m at the point of eating the remaining 6 months of my premium protection plan and just buying a different brand of video doorbell all together since the device is virtually unusable to me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, but I’m not holding my breath!