Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
Can't see when the inferred lights on
hardwired-video-doorbell
installation
troubleshooting
So because of the location of where my hardwired doorbell is (brick wall next to mounting location) when the inferred lights come on, it basically makes my camera useless. I wish you could turn off the inferred lights like you can with the indoor cameras. Is there any fix for this? Aside from a different location which really isn't an option for me... thanks in advance for any help.. Dave ![Screenshot_20231129_055720_Ring|690x465](upload://y2zr1agoFYQ5yfH03OvoZNe7sSH.jpeg)

29-11-2023 06:07:55

Responses (1)

C
Hi @user68927. The infrared lights cannot be toggled off. A Corner Kit might help, as it can angle your Doorbell's view away from the brick wall. You can find Corner Kits [here](https://ring.com/collections/accessories?filters=category:video-doorbell-wired,category:video-doorbell-pro,category:video-doorbell-pro-2,category:video-doorbell-elite,category:video-doorbell,category:video-doorbell-2,category:video-doorbell-3,category:video-doorbell-3-plus,category:video-doorbell-4,category:battery-doorbell-plus,category:peephole-cam,type:installation-mounts). Make sure to select the right one for the model of Doorbell you have. If you're not sure, you can locate the model name on the Device Health page in the Ring app.

01-12-2023 09:48:18

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User