Can't see ring (shared access)

My roommates mom gave me, my roommate and our housekeeper Shared access to the ring . my roommates mom has the main account. our housekeeper got a new phone downloaded the app logged into her account and she no longer has shared access to the ring, my roommates mom sent her another email to get access and it didn’t work it said “this number already has access” or something.

Hi @DarkA33a331n. First, make sure she’s signing into the same Ring account that she originally used when the Doorbell was shared with her. She may also just need to change the location in the Ring App. At the top, there will be a location name that you can tap on to display a list of locations. The one with the Doorbell will have (Shared) next to it.

If that doesn’t sort it out, try having the owner of the Doorbell remove the Shared User and resend the invite. Should this concern still persist after trying those steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a closer look. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: