Cant see old videos

1. Hi, I just renewed my subscription for the 15 CAD from the free trial. Why I cant I see the old videos from the free trial?
  2. Why when I check some footage it says This footage is unavailable, and I cant see anything just a back screen.

Hey @tasha2. When the free trial expired, did you have a lapse in coverage between the time of expiration and when you resubscribed? If there is a lapse in coverage, even if it’s an hour of time in between with not having an active subscription, any previous recordings and snapshots are no longer available. This could be why anything before you resubscribed is no longer available.

If you are not seeing certain recordings and snapshots that were created after you have subscribed be available and they are all black, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Ok thanks so much

1 Like

Chelsea_Ring So this is a very bogus policy and not clearly pointed out beforehand. I truly feel Ring should reconsider this and/or male it more clear. Disappointed here and maybe looking elsewhere.

If I paid subscription prior to the expiration date then I expect to have access to the footage I paid for.
Where is it? I don’t see any video footage at all anymore.
I wasn’t on a free trial I was paying a subscription.