Can't reconnect Ring Cam--says has been set up by prior use

Simple. Cam stopped being connected to wifi. I disconnected it and then decided to move it to new location in my house. Everytime i try to set it up again it says it is registered to someone else. I am the ring owner…it is all my account just a new location. What am i doing wrong?

Hi @6cf88fb26c9cc9893efd920165f69e. It sounds like you might have originally setup the camera under a different email. This happens often when you use a spouses phone for setup, or something similar. If you can’t figure out which email it is, you’ll need to contact our support team for the next steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Appreciate it. But it isn’t possible. I am the only account holder. I set up all of these. This particular cam stopped connecting to wifi. So i reset it to try and move to a different room and set it up again. Now it will not let me set it up. It is the same email. Any other possible solution?

Hi @6cf88fb26c9cc9893efd920165f69e. If you logged in with the same email, the camera should be visible. You can try to manage your Locations to move the camera to the correct Location. This Help Center article here will go over that information. If you have a Shared User, try seeing if they can access the camera.