Can't playback videos in history

I can’t playback videos from my history that were logged since early this morning. There are 3 videos in the history log that will not play back. I can playback videos from last night and very early this morning (around 2am EST) that are logged in my history.
I have tried on a couple different phones that were previous setup for our account and fully working up to this point.
Any ideas why the most recent videos may not playback? They are from several hours ago, so I would expect them to already have been processed and available.

Thanks!

Hi there, @Jeff147! As your other recordings are playable, these recent ones should be as well. First and foremost, let’s double check the subscription status by logging in at Ring.com. Once you are there and can see your subscription in the Plans section, please click on your event history. Try viewing the videos in question while logged into Ring.com via web browser, from the event history dashboard.

If these still do not play, and your subscription is active, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Pretty crummy response—the issue is Ring software disconnecting devices from a users paid subscription. Instead of owning up to it, Ring is telling their reps to just tell everyone to call tech support. This is an ongoing, well documented issue. Why are you not just helping?

Hi @Pre123. I responded to your other post regarding this concern here. The Community is a neighbor-to-neighbor forum rather than a direct line to our support team, but we’re happy to try and offer any general suggestions that may be helpful.