Can't get Video working

Hi

I seemed to have everything set up correctly

I get notifications when someone walks by the doorbell but can’t get the video to work …

I bought a Chime Pro

My signal Strength is at 39 but still get Phone’s connection is weak or it just says loading view but never loads an image

I did a Connectivity Test and got Success your doorbell has a healthy Internet connection

Also did a bandwidth test Download Speed or 70.17 Mbps and up load 34.53 Mbps My ping is 23 MS

Did the whole hard restart thing on the my router and the doorbell

Pretty Tech savy but can’t figure this out

What I’m I missing??

Any thoughts would be much appreciated

Hi @mightymike2027! You’ve definitely taken all the best steps to ensure your network is optimized for video connection. I recommend looking into mobile device variables next.

Try removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device, as well as ensuring bluetooth and VPN is turned off. A great test for video connection is to try with wifi only, and with cellular data only, on your mobile device. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply

Tried everything you suggested but still no Video

I have the phone right next to the Ring i check the device health and it says I’m good but when i try to go live it still says weak connection

I was thinking of trying to restore my phone to it’s original state It’s Samsung Galaxy 10 Only a few years old

Really stumped by this but love a good Challenge

Thank you for trying those steps. This is certainly a challenging one, which may require some advanced solutions. If using android, please ensure there are no 3rd party apps installed that might conflict with the Ring app. Something else that might assist here, is our help center article about ports and protocols.

If the above still does not resolve this video connection concern, our support team will be the best next step towards a more in-depth or advanced solution.