Can't find doorbell on Ring settings

1. My replacement doorbell arrived.

2. I installed it an named it Doorbell2

3. It is not showing as one of my devices

4. Front Door still shows

5. Doorbell2 is conected to wifi

6. How do I find it and fix the name to either 1) Front Door or to 2) give it a new name Doorbell 2

Hey @Diane2016. It sounds like you may have set up the new Doorbell on another location. If you go into the Ring app > Main Menu > and click on the location above Dashboard, do you see another location (it may have the same name so it’ll show duplicated)? If you do, click on that one and go into the Main Menu > Devices to see if the Doorbell is there. If it is, go into the Device Settings > General Settings > Location and move it over to the other location. Then you can remove this location, toggle back to your old location, and see both device on there. From there, you can delete the second Doorbell.

In the event you can’t find the other Doorbell or this doesn’t work for you, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Thank you! That was exactly the problem. My street sign is Court. Post Office uses Drive. I’ve been confused about it for 18 years.

It didn’t take long to give support the MAC ID and re-setup the device.

1 Like