Ring App

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring app features, settings, and more.
Can't access Ring.com login in Chrome
hardwired-security-cameras
cs-support
I cannot login to my account using Chrome on my home computer. I can use Chrome on my work laptop. I can use Edge. I have cleared cache, updated, restarted, still nothing. My work laptop has more limitations than my home computer, yet I can use that. I have tried to call RING help, they are of no use. I don't want to install more software just to access cameras. Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't use a VPN and don't autofill. I want to use my Chrome browser. This is the image I receive but I have edited out the email addy. What could be wrong? Thanks for your help. ![ring not working|315x500](upload://zZoHnCH51RZFdbo4AdYrmCuw4Gi.png)

26-07-2023 01:45:22

Responses (3)

C
Hi @2Gill. Which version of Google Chrome are you currently running? I'd recommend checking that you have the most current version installed. Open a brand new tab and navigate to Ring.com to log in. You should be able to enter your email address, hit Continue, and then enter your password.

27-07-2023 08:23:50

Hello and good morning. I am running the most up to date browser on my home computer - DOESN'T WORK. I am running veer 114.0.5735 on my work computer - THAT WORKS. So updating the browser isn't a valid solution. Your response says to... *"Open a brand new tab and navigate to [Ring.com ](http://ring.com/) to log in. You should be able to enter your email address, hit Continue, and then enter your password."* I can do that now, easily. The problem is that after pressing the login button, I get the message, **Your session has expired, please try again.** If I can login on MS Edge, Apple iPhone iOS, Chrome (at work), what settings can I be missing at home to cause this error. I have turned off all MS Security settings and still nothing works. However, as previously stated, if I run MS Edge, it works perfectly but I don't want to run two different browsers at the same time. Please let me know when there is a technician that can offer to look at deeper settings and we can discuss. Thank you.

29-07-2023 03:05:31

C
@2Gill The Ring Community is a public forum, so we're able to assist with general troubleshooting tips and tricks. For more advanced troubleshooting assistance, it would be best to get in touch with our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/213608406#callus). They can assist with reviewing your browser settings to see what could be causing this issue.

31-07-2023 06:21:00

Thanks Caitlyn_Ring. I have tried that in the past and they don't have any idea. TBH, it was very difficult trying to relay the problem to them and understanding their repsonse. All in all, their troubleshooting didn't work. This is very disappointing.

02-08-2023 12:37:27

U

Yes, RING is very buggy when using a browser. I have purchased all this fancy RING equipment, and I cannot access it using ANY browser on my PC or iPhone. The iPhone app works great though. Called RING support, no help as they could not figure out the problem after clearing my internet cache six times! Very disappointing and yet many users are experiencing the same issue when trying to log-into their RING accounts from the PC. Also, too bad they got rid of the PC app, that use to work great.

18-02-2024 07:02:36

U

I am having this same issue.  However, I can sign in on Edge but not Chrome.  When logging in via chrome it says that I have an expired session.  Strangely, I am allowed to login to community.ring.com on Chrome with no issue.

17-06-2024 06:41:23

C

Hi @user_8fea1a. Make sure the web browser you're using is fully updated, and turn off any VPNs that you might have enabled. Check if you have any security based extensions as well, which might be impacting your ability to login on Ring.com. As a last step, try logging in on an incognito window. If this issue persists, please follow up with our support team for further assistance. 

19-06-2024 09:18:53

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User