Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
M
Cannot reset wired doorbell
hardwired-video-doorbell
cs-support
I just discovered that my wired doorbell has been offline for two weeks. It has been working fine for close to a year or so. I cannot get it to reconnect and it is displaying with a solid blue light. I've reset my router, turned off the power to it and back on, tried the factory reset button (holding down for as much as 30 seconds), and still nothing happens. The blue light continues to display. What are my next steps?

01-09-2023 04:39:36

Responses (2)

C
Hi @Moun10Bike. After attempting a reset by holding down the setup button for 20 seconds, try to walk through a new setup in the Ring app using the steps under Set Up a Device. If the Doorbell is still not responsive after trying that, I'd suggest getting in touch with our[ support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/213608406#callus) so they can assist with more in-depth troubleshooting.

05-09-2023 11:55:54

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

05-10-2023 11:56:48

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User