Cannot re-enable Motion Detection Floodlight Cam Wired Plus

Dear Ring Community,
I setted up last August a Floodlight Cam Wired Plus with the Motion Detection On.

I turned motion detection off this Monday because it is on a terrace we are currently using.
Since then, I am not able to put it back on from the IOS APP.

What i do:

1. I click on “Motion detection” shortcut
  2. It opens the Zone Set up. I move a bit the Default zone and clic “SAVE
  3. It sends me back to the Home Page and the Motion Detection is still not on. (like i did nothing)

I also went to “Motion Settings”. I have a message on the top of the screen “All Motion Zones are turned off” on a red banner.
I do not understand what is happening. I also have a “Sportligh Cam Battery” and have no issue to turn Motion Detection back and forth

Any idea on what could be wrong?

Thank you for your support!

Hi @user26649. We’ve been made aware of this concern and have passed this information onto our teams. In the meantime, try signing into your Ring account on Ring.com and adjusting the motion detection toggle on there. Thank you for your patience as our teams work to resolve this as quickly as possible.

I’m having the exact same problem. Did logging onto your ring account fix it. Is this a bug in the ring software? What is the most reliable solution?

Hi @user26702. While our team works on resolving this concern, the current workaround is to log into your Ring account on Ring.com to toggle the motion detection on or off since it is not working in the Ring app. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Hey neighbors, our teams have successfully resolved this issue preventing the motion detection toggle from working in the Ring app for iOS. Please update your Ring app with the latest version available from the app store and test it out. Thank you again for your patience as our teams got that sorted out! :slight_smile: