Cannot purchase 2nd basic plan

Hi

I’m trying to buy a 2nd basic plan for the extra device I’ve recently bought. When you click through the links there is no option to buy a second basic plan, only the upgrade to the Protect Plus. I can see my existing plan, but no option to extend it to two devices
Sure I’m missing something obvious but can anyone help?
■■■■

Hi @mickpacker. This Help Center article here will outline the process for adding a second Ring Protect Plan to a new device. Once you’ve logged into Ring.com, you can select the Protect Plan tile. Let me know if this helps!

Hi, I read the article but when I follow the instructions it doesn’t give me an option to purchase another basic plan only protect plus plan.

Hi @Tania2. How many devices do you currently have on a Ring Protect Basic Plan? Can you upload a screenshot of the error you are receiving so I can share this with my team? This will help us identify any underlying issues.

Hi Ring, We recently bought a second camera, so we now have 2 (and a doorbell). I would like to add a Basic Plan to the new camera but as the other users only have the option to select Protect Plus. I have read the guide to adding a plan, but still cannot find a Subscribe-button anywhere for the new camera.

Hi @kimh, happy to chime in here. If the steps in the Help Center Article aren’t working for you, I’d recommend reaching out to our support team so they can help get another Basic plan set up for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: