Cannot Press Reset Button ... What to do?

My floodlight camera is mounted up high, so resetting it basically means a $90 handyman call. Is there any other way to get the camera into setup mode?

I have two cameras, so if the answer is no, it may be time for a different brand/model of security camera…

Is the device already on and connected to the internet? Ring support may be able to do that for you. Typically they won’t. Perhaps if you explain and get an understanding rep, they have to ask their supervisor to do it…

Hey @R4TPRIZE. At this time the only way to get your device into setup mode is to press the setup button at the top of the camera. I completely understand where you’re coming from in this situation and will pass this feedback onto the appropriate team for you. In the meanwhile, if your device is online and requiring a reboot, our support team is able to do that remotely for you if you’re able to get into contact with them here.

If your device is offline and not automatically reconnecting after 24 hours, you will need to go to the Device Health page of your Ring app and select “Reconnect to wifi.” From there, it will prompt you to press the setup button, which can only be done on the physical device and not remotely at this time.