Cannot "live" view cameras on Edge as of 2 days ago. Also, no timeline view

Hi, As of two days ago I cannot view the live view on any cameras that are on live view. I toggeled one camera to the cloud recordings and I could enable live view. Once I put it back on edge, no live view. There also is no recordings present even though the snapshots are still recorded. I still also get events.

Any ideas what might have changed?

Whenever a Camera is not working with your Ring Edge it is best to check factors that might make it ineligible. Some of these reasons could be:

• An ineligible Camera model (most Camera models work with Ring Edge)
  • Not subscribed to a Protect Plan.
  • Camera is needing to update to latest version.
  • E2EE enabled on the Camera

Check out more tips in our Help Center article below. :slight_smile:

This is also happening to me as well !! With the Alarm Pro Base Station. As soon as I enable ring edge sd storage I can no longer view live view on the website. The iOS app seems to work but no other live view.

Hey neighbors. Utilizing Ring Edge should not cause any issues with the Live View. If you are unable to access the Live View with Ring Edge enabled, confirm that your Camera is connected to the same network as your Ring Alarm Pro. If you have another network using the same credentials, you may want to consider changing the credentials of the other network to prevent your Camera from connecting to the wrong network. If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Caitly_Ringit is also happening to me… I also have a ticket opened for the last 2 months where I have to reboot the base station after 6 hours for any videos to save… I sent a follow up email to the tech and got nothing but a generic email back from the system with instructions to start a ticket??? really getting frustrated.

Hi @JasBur. I’d recommend following up with our support team directly, since you have a ticket opened already. We won’t be able to see that on our end, as the Ring Community is a public forum, but our support team can check if there are any updates.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.