Cannot find the ring network to complete set up

I spoke with someone last week, but I am still not able to connect my Ring Doorbell Pro to my network. The Ring network is not showing up as an option. My mom bought this product on Amazon in January 2018. My brother passed away unexpectedly just after this and we both had forget about it until a couple of weeks ago. I just had the chance to try to install it last Saturday. The white ring is spinning but i do not see the ring network. Please let me know what I need to do.Thank you for your help!

Hey @shanie_lynn. Sometimes when the Ring network will not show up during the setup on your phone, it may be a good idea to try the setup on another device you may have, like someone else’s phone or a tablet. I recommend downloading the Ring app on another device, making sure bluetooth is on for that device, and walking through the setup again. If you continue to not see the network being broadcasted, try resetting the Pro by holding down the setup button for 30 seconds, and walk through another setup!

Where is the setup button? Is it the actual doorbell on the Video Doorbell Pro device? That’s the only button i see, but it isn’t clear if it is also a setup button. Thanks.