Cannot Download of Share Videos

I have been having an issue where I cannot share or download my videos. The option is there, but when I try to download the video, I just receive a spinning wheel that does absolutely nothing. Also, when I try to share the video, the shared link states that the video has been removed. The whole reason why I pay the monthly fee is to have the capability to do these options, but they have not been working, lately. It is quite frustrating.

Hi @Kells. This could happen if there was a lapse in coverage in your Ring Protect Plan. If this isn’t the case, try performing this on Ring.com or an alternate mobile device. If you continue to see this error, reach out to our support team for further guidance. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.