Cannot connect to WiFi (stops spinning)

I cannot connect my Video Doorbell Pro to WiFi. When I attempt to set it up, the white ring starts spinning, but as I wait for a “Ring” WiFi network to appear (it never does), the ring stops spinning. Hence, I can never connect my phone to the doorbell to get it configured.

I remember when I first set this up, it was a bit finicky, but I initially got it working. It broken quite a while ago, and I didn’t get around to re-attempting the setup until now (couldn’t find the T6 bit!). I’d like to get it working again, but this is obviously an obstactle.

Hey @rjbell4. Could you press and hold down the setup button for 20 seconds and then see if you can get it into setup mode with the Ring setup network broadcasting after? If you still cannot see the setup network to connect to, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.