Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
User Solution
Closed
Cannot connect some cameras back after power cut
connectivity
troubleshooting
wireless-security-cameras

Need some help pls. My internet was out for 36 hours. When it came back on 5 of my 12 ring cameras won’t connect to WiFi. I’ve tried everything! It just keeps saying that it won’t connect etc etc

Any ideas. I had this before when I changed WiFi routers etc and had to install a chime in the garage to connect those cameras.

This one is stumping me. I need my life back :slight_smile:

01-03-2024 10:39:11

Responses (2)

C
User Solution

Hi @user78192. I’d recommend performing a speed test to verify that your internet was fully restored to the speeds outlined in your plan. With that many Ring Cameras, alongside other wifi-enabled devices in your home, having insufficient speeds will cause connectivity issues. If you perform a speed test on your phone, make sure mobile data is turned off so it doesn’t impact the test.

After verifying sufficient speeds, try performing a new setup for the cameras that are not connected. If you run into an issue during the new setup, try the troubleshooting steps here. Should that still not work, please reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here for more in-depth troubleshooting assistance.

05-03-2024 10:46:40

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

04-04-2024 10:47:15

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User