I have recently purchased a new Ring Doorbell to replace my old one that has just failed. Unfortunately it will not complete setup to our wifi network.
- On 2.4ghz
- Reset Modem
- Tried a different modem
- Tried reloading app
- Tried on a different device
- Tried with cellular data off
- Tried all the suggested channels (or channels not to have modem using)
- Performed reset
- Tried to chat online but tech support unavailable
- Have reset old device (same model but button doesn’t work) and reconnected it no worries.
Any other suggestions before I take this back for a refund tomorrow? I am in Australia. Thanks in advance.