Cannot change address in the Neighbors section

I moved a year ago and was able to setup the new address in my Ring app. I have never been able to get the app to update my address in the Neighbors part of the app as it still shows my old address and nothing I’ve tried has fixed it.

Hi there, @Elarson6772! When wanting to use the Neighbors app with a new location, adding that location to the Ring app should then allow you to create a new Neighborhood radius. The old location can be disabled, via the Neighbors settings, to not alert. This will ensure that you only receive alerts for your current location. This should be possible through the Neighbors section of the Ring app, but you can also try this on the Neighbors app specifically. If this concern persists,

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.