Can’t view videos

When I click on a video from the app the video don’t show. It does nothing when I click it. AND it won’t view from the website either. Says video can’t be viewed at this time. There are several videos there and non can be viewed and this has been going on for several days.

Hey @Sproctor. Do you have an active Ring Protect Plus Plan? Is the Doorbell showing as offline or online, and what is the RSSI?

We just have protect basic. Doorbell is online and we get motion notifications just fine. Just when you select a video to play it won’t play. From phone or Ring website. RSSI-29.

@Sproctor Thank you for getting back to me! Can you send me a screenshot or recording of this error message please?

Here is a screenshot of what the ring website shows and a shot of the app on my phone. If you select a video nothing happens at all.

@Sproctor Thank you for those screenshots! My apologizes, as I am stumped as to why this has happened. If you could, can you please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know what they were able to do to get this sorted out! :slight_smile:

I’m having the same problem all of a sudden. What was the solution from support?