Can’t view history in my Ring app any longer

My Floodlight Cam was working flawlessly for the first year I had it, (blue bubbles showing up on Time line every time their was motion) then about 2 months ago it stopped recording in the timeline, & now I can’t review any motion alerts on my camera.(they are not there)
I’m even paying for the yearly subscription. About 2 weeks ago I sat on the phone with a Ring.com CSR to troubleshoot my problem, still couldn’t get it to work correctly. I was hoping yesterday’s (1/7/21) app update would have fixed my issues, but it’s still not working correctly. I honestly don’t know what changed that made it go from perfect to trash. I’m VERY disappointed! Surely I’m not the only one having these issues. Please help!

Hi @SH96C6. A basic troubleshooting step you can take whenever your device is not working properly is to reset it by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is complete, walk through a new setup in the Ring App by following the steps under Set Up a Device. This will have you readjust all your settings and set your Motion Zones back up as well.

If those steps don’t do the trick in resolving this concern for you, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can take a closer look into this for you, as they’re able to pull up your account and look at your device. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: