Can’t get doorbell off my wall

I need to reset my doorbell but cannot get the screws out to take it off my wall. Does anyone have any suggestions??? I really don’t want to break it but it’s not connected to my internet and I need to reset the button on the back of the unit.

Hey @Debz1. You will need to order spare parts that include the security screwdriver you are needing to get those screws out! You can do this by going to Ring.com > Accessories > Selecting the spare parts kit for the device you have. If you’re unsure how to do this, what device you have, or need some more help, our support team can order these for you. For that support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I have the orange screwdriver with dual end tool but it’s not working :frowning:
What else can you recommend?

@Debz1 Is it possible the screws are stripped? It sounds like it if you’re using the correct tool. If you put in a rubber band in between the screw and the tool, it should help get the screw out. If you still have no luck, reach out to support for some more help with this! :slight_smile: