Can’t find a power adaptor for pan-tilt mount

I have Ring Outdoor Camera Plug-In (Stick Up Cam) with Pan-Tilt Mount. Where can I buy the Power adapter? If someone could send me a link to a store I’d be grateful. Thanks.

Hi @user51619. The adapter needed to use the Pan-tilt Mount with your Stick Up Cam is already included in your box. It is called the indoor/outdoor power adapter. Use the picture on our product page for reference to see what it looks like. Let me know if you were able to find it in your packaging.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.