Can’t enter uk mobile number

Can’t enter UK mobile number in app

1 Like

I have the same problem just purchased my new Ring video Pro 2 and can not set up registration as will not accept my UK mobile number in the app.

1 Like

Hey neighbors. If you’re unable to enter your phone number in the Ring app, there are a few things you can try. First, please make sure you have the latest version of the Ring app downloaded and that your phone’s operating software os also updated. If you have a VPN on your phone, make sure to turn it off or disable it when accessing the Ring app, as the Ring app is not compatible with the use of a VPN. Lastly, ensure the location settings on your phone are correct.

if this continues to happen and you’re unable to enter your phone number in the Ring app, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can further assist. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I have followed every step of why the app will not accept a mobile phone number and still it will not accept it. I will have to return my entire system for a refund if I can not access the app. I see this same issue all over the internet so is anybody finding a solution for this? Support thus far have no clue why it is happening and yet it is happening to many people. You have stopped the email function for 2 step verification so what else is there we can do??

@gipolino Since the Ring Community is a public forum, I’m limited in the troubleshooting capabilities I can provide. I’m able to offer general tips and tricks, but more advanced concerns will require the assistance of our support team since they can take a more in-depth look. Given that I can’t see any account details, this concern would be best handled with our support team. You may need to request to speak with a higher level of support if none of the troubleshooting steps are working.

thank you Caitlyn I do understand. We have tried that and been sent around the houses spending 2 hours on the phone… reached high level and they are acting like it’s only us and they never heard of it before. It is around the internet and on this forum that this problem is not an isolated one. If nothing can be done i guess I just have to return all my equipment as I can’t use the app without setting up this 2 step verification. very sad situation and very frustrating one.

1 Like