I have video 4 video doorbell can’t find ring setup on wifi
Hi @Noelene20. If you’re talking about the Ring setup network, this is a temporary network that you will not need to use after your Ring Doorbell is setup. You can try the troubleshooting steps listed below if the setup is not working.
- Reboot your Apple device
- Adjust the Smart Network Switch on your Android phone
- Make sure your battery is fully charged if you’ve attempted set up multiple times during a first time set up.
- Try set up on a different mobile device
- Change Cellular data setting on an Apple device
- Change Wi-Fi Settings on Apple device.
You can also find more troubleshooting help for this concern in our Help Center Article here. If you’re still unable to complete the setup process after trying these tips and tricks, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.