Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
E
Can’t Calibrate Pan Tilt Zoom Mount for Stickup Cam
device-settings
troubleshooting
wireless-security-cameras
security-camera-mount

I’ve been having an issue which Tom_Ring addressed and reported as solved in the following post:

I’ve contacted customer service, but they fail to acknowledge that it is an issue and have been unable to help me.

31-12-2023 07:07:58

Responses (1)

C

Hi @EddieM. The Pan-Tilt Mount will complete a calibration automatically after booting up. You could try disconnecting the mount and then reconnecting it to your Camera to trigger a fresh calibration. Calibration can also be triggered by the Ring app each time you enter the Home Position step. This step can be reached either in post-setup, or by going through the Device Settings.

If you are unable to calibrate your Pan-Tilt Mount after trying the above, you’ll need to follow up with our support team for further troubleshooting assistance. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. You can also get in touch with our support team on Facebook @Ring by sending a private message.

03-01-2024 04:31:51

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User