Can owner of a device on ring share with other users in house for instance changing new network

There are 4 adult members in our household (all related). I am the owner of the Ring Doorbell and The Backyard device. My son-in-law is the owner of the Front and side devices. I have asked this question a number of years ago but now just want to know and hope the situation has changed.

We have had new wi-fi installed and of course have to link the devices to the new Network. Not a problem with the devices I own.
However my son-in-law is not always available to do this (for example if he is away). Is it possible for 2 people to access all devices for situations like this or can my son-in-law give me the ownership of the devices he controls.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @Loey. Anyone can be a Shared User of a device. If you would like to take ownership of a device, the current owner would need to remove the device from their ownership and you would need to setup the device.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.