Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
Can not set up a schedule
app-settings
troubleshooting
So for months now I've NOT been able the set a schedule from 10pm-8am to silence motion. Ring did NOTHING to help me. I actually stumbled on a work around to schedule it off. I now have two night time schedules one from 10pm to 1159pm and the other from 12am-8am. It shouldn't work like this and Ring has NOT helped at all. My phones are up to date on iOS as well as the ring app.

07-12-2023 05:38:18

Responses (1)

T
Hi @user70206. In order to help you, we need a bit more information. What device are you having issues with? Are you using Modes for Cameras? You can you have not been able to set a schedule, what is the specific error you are receiving? Feel free to share any relevant screenshots. This Help Center article [here](https://support.help.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/218380863-Set-Up-Motion-Alerts-and-Motion-Schedules) also has some great information.

08-12-2023 04:54:09

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User