can not add and setup device on Ring android app

Hello

Few year ago I purchased a Ring Doorbell2 and open an account with Ring and it work fine.

After I changed my email and there is a mixup between owner and shared. I am all the time the main owner.

Few days ago I changed internet provider and try to connect and get this message, Now I can’t set my doorbell2 the system keep asking same question

• ask the owner to add you as shared user ( I am the owner)
  • Ask the owner to remove it from their account ( I don’t know which account
  • If you are the new owner, tap learn more instructions??? Can’t see more instructions

I try to reset to factory default with 15’’ hold in setup button but at the end it still ask me the same question

Thanks for your help

Alainvo

Hi @Alainvo. If you are getting that message, it’s because you are not logged into your Ring account with the same email that you used to initially set it up. Once you are logged in with that same email, you will be able to proceed with that process. If you’re unable to find that information, contact our support team so they can help get you access to your Ring device.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.