Can I disable push notifications when in Disarmed Mode?

I cannot understand why it is not possible to turn off push notifications per device, in the modes settings. My Ring Pro is in a high traffic area. And on the weekends it would be nice, when at home, to disable the motion detector, along with the push notifications also. The Modes feature is a perfect place to allow this functionality. If this is doable, I have been unable to find the route. If not yet, then I would love to add as a feature request.

Hi @TimP. There is a way to do this. You can setup a Motion Schedule to only allow notifications during certain times. You can also Snooze notifications for on demand control. Additionally, you can turn off Ring Alerts and Motion Alerts manually from the device screen in the Ring app. I hope this helps!

I can’t find how to turn off the notifications for doors while in Disarmed mode. Having kids that open the doors regularly when I work from home is very distracting in work meetings. This needs to be fixed ASAP. Or I will have to find a new service.

Hi there, @dstrange! There are a few options in which you can control your Alarm devices and their alerts. For controlling chirps in Disarmed Mode, visit the Ring app main menu > select Settings > then select Modes. Here you can choose to disable chirps in disarmed mode. There is also an Alarm Alerts option in the Menu > Settings section, which will allow you to control Alarm Alerts from the system in it’s entirety.

Alternatively, there is the option in the Ring app to visit each specific Alarm device you have setup. On each individual Alarm device page there will be options specific to that device, including a toggle for chirps or alerts.

If you do not have Alarm, and only have Doorbells, Tom_Ring’s response above about snooze and motion scheduling will be the best features to use for obtaining what you are looking for. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: